birding-aus

When will it ever end????

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: When will it ever end????
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:25:03 +1000
Dave,

Cheer up. It is a long way from a "proposal" and port. If the Hastings  project
costs $12 Bill, the Werribee proposal  will cost at least the same, especially
when you throw in the cost of the road upgrades that would be needed. And on
top of that, where does the money come from?

There is likely to be years of vacillating, testelocution, duck-shoving,
multiple elections and the usual government processes to be undertaken before
any decision is made. By then China will probably have gone down the gurgler
and the port will be redundant.

Remember, always look on the bright side of life....

Cheers,

Carl Clifford