birding-aus

Albany area SW WA

To: Michael Ramsey <>
Subject: Albany area SW WA
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:55:59 +1000
Great email, because I'll be in WA in September too, doing some tree
measuring in the Karri forests.

I have all the birds mentioned on my target list, and plan on going to
Cheynes Beach in Waychinicup National Park, which I hear is the best place
for all three, but I'd love to hear if there are any other tips.

Cheers,

Jeremy O'Wheel