birding-aus

Sunshine Coast pelagic

To: <>
Subject: Sunshine Coast pelagic
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 05:58:15 +1000
We've got a couple of spots left for our next pelagic off the Sunshine Coast
on Saturday, October 6. Please let me know if you are interested.

The cost as usual is $120 per person. Our cost is a little higher than
average because of the twin, large motors on the catamaran that allows us to
get out to the shelf in the relatively quick of time of between 1.5 and 2
hours, depending on the wind.

October could be an interesting time to be out there.

Greg Roberts