birding-aus

[OB] To all users of my website worldbirdinfo

To: PHILIP J STRAW <>, John Penhallurick <>
Subject: [OB] To all users of my website worldbirdinfo
From: Antony Whitehead <>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:56:51 +0100 (BST)

I know of 2 world bird lists that are regularly updated (there are probably
others), Clements, and the IOC list.  My own preference for the IOC list is
that the BOU have adopted it (mostly) for the basis of the British List.
 Regular updates are published on the website    www.worldbirdnames.org

Clements is also regularly updated but I am not certain who looks after this.
 It is used as the base of the list of birds on the ebirds website

Tony Whitehead