birding-aus

Europe trip

To: Stephen Aveling-Rowe <>, "" <>
Subject: Europe trip
From: ronald jansen <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello

Great birding in Europe. I live in Holland myself and there are a lot of good
places to visit in our country.
In the north we have the Waddenzee. Birding can be great especially on Texel an
Island just of the coast. An other good spot is Lauwersmeer with many shore
birds ducks and raptors. In central holland we have some forests and in the
south west the province of Zeeland offers many good birds as wel.
For Holland you should check out the next website: http://www.waarneming.nl/.
For Englisch just clic on the flag in the upper richt corner and select your
language. On this website you will find hondreds of sightings each day!
Rareties on the front page and also common birds on the button observations.
Also mammels plants insects etc. Every sigthing is set on a map so you can see
were you have to go. Just clic on the i in front of the observation.

I hope this is helpful to you. Any other questions about Holland? Don't
hesitate to ask me any questions.

Regards Ronald