birding-aus

Pizzey and Knight number 9

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Pizzey and Knight number 9
From: Trevor Ford <>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:41:41 +1000
G'day,

I've received quite a few inquiries about the outlet on Bribie Island where I purchased my discounted copy of P & K - and have, of course, replied to all of them.

But I have an update. The outlet, a stall, was not there today and I have been informed by a friend that it has taken up residence in a shopping complex in Caboolture (50 km north of Brisbane) for a couple of weeks. Also, they were down to a single copy of the book so it might be optimistic to expect anything further.

But anyone visiting the Bribie shopping centre, will find some comfy sofas where the bookstall was, and be able to relax if not read. A stroll to Buckley's Hole could be rewarded with a sight of the three Baillon's Crakes that are there.

Cheers - Trevor.