birding-aus

Movie "The Big Year"

To: "'Brian and Meg'" <>, <>
Subject: Movie "The Big Year"
From: "Paul G Dodd" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:42:17 +1000
Ruth and I had the pleasure of meeting some of the characters from The Big
Year book and movie during our recent trip to the US. Local LA birder and
photographer Chris Taylor and his wife Sara - both of whom get mentioned in
the book; and Debi Shearwater (aka "Annie Auklet" in the movie). Funnily
enough every US birder we met and spoke with asked whether we had seen the
film!

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria