birding-aus

Wombat Forest threatened

To: "'Birding-Aus Aus'" <>
Subject: Wombat Forest threatened
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:47:17 +1000
I am sure some of you are aware of the threat to the beautiful Wombat Forest
in Central Victoria.  The email petition below has been set up by the
National Parks Association to urge the Minister to not allow mining
development in this area.  Please lend your support.

"One of the reasons we love Victoria's Wombat Forest - it's a haven for
threatened species. If you don't want to see it put at risk by mining email
state energy and resources minister today. Find out how at
http://vnpa.org.au/eletter/stop-mining-in-the-wombat "

Bob Cook

 <>