birding-aus

Guide to birds of Borneo Sumatra Java and Bali by MacKinnon

To: Chris King <>
Subject: Guide to birds of Borneo Sumatra Java and Bali by MacKinnon
From: Allan Richardson <>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 19:19:30 +1000
Chris,

Have you tried Fishpond? You might be able to get it quick through them? Try
this url there are a number of options, including (I think) the ones Nick Haas
has recommended above.

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/advanced_search_result.php?rid=1532789425&keywords=field%20guide%20to%20the%20birds%20of%20borneo

Regards, and all the best,

Allan