birding-aus

Sharing birds with others: Pledge to Fledge!

To: Philip Veerman <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Sharing birds with others: Pledge to Fledge!
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:02:40 +1000
Hi,

You'd would have to ask the American convenors this question. I've forwarded it
on to them though as they asked to see all comments regarding the post.

I'd find it a bit sad though if some budding birder missed a day out simply
because of this evolving use of language.

Have a great day and I hope you are able to participate in the campaign.

Alan