birding-aus

ebird?? BirdLog, MBO bird recording software...

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: ebird?? BirdLog, MBO bird recording software...
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:56:53 +0930
Hi Folks,
Again, I have been using "My Birding Observations" ($2.99) on my iPhone here
and overseas for over a year now and it works  treat!! It uploads in simple
text, eBird and Eremaea format. It automatically adjusts and supports IOC,
eBird and BOU taxonomy. It stores your life list and lets you know when you
input a life bird. You can also load templates into it.
It is based around a "location" ie what you saw in a certain spot for a
certain duration, and has a 24hour limit so you have to fudge figures if you
want a week list somewhere and not have to start a new list daily. But that
is what the online Databases require.
The only thing is doesn't do that I would like it to do is keep a
day/month/year list but then ebird does that.
I would like it to be able to compile a trip list though!
Cheers

Steve Potter
p. 0407398234
e.

from [
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfr
om%3Adominic_funnell%40yahoo.com&idxname=birding-aus&sort=date%3Alate>
Dominic Funnell]
[Permanent
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=birding-aus
&i=1343254148.77872.androidMobile%40web132202.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Link][Original
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=bir
ding-aus&m=2012-07&i=1343254148.77872.androidMobile%40web132202.mail.ird.yah
oo.com> ]

To:
" < >