birding-aus

Bird listing software

To: Steve Clark <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Bird listing software
From: Alastair Smith <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:55:14 +1000
Steve,
When the decision was made 18 months ago to no longer support birdinfo l looked
at Wings for Mac (amongst other options) before deciding to go down the Eremaea
line...and I haven't looked back.
Having everything available online is probably the key selling point over a
desktop system.

Regards
Alastair

Sent from my iPad