birding-aus

Binoculars

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Binoculars
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:47:16 +0930
Some time ago I asked Birding Aus members to recommend binoculars suitable
for children.  My Landcare group has funding to buy several pairs, the aim
being to involve children in some of our activities.  We have just received
the funding, $1000.

Unfortunately my computer died, taking the replies with it.  Could those
people who kindly replied to my request, please contact me again?

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
1/7 Songlark Street,
Bakewell, NT 0832
043 8650 835

PhD candidate, SCU
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia
Nominated for the Condé Nast international ecotourism award, 2004 by the
renowned American website, Earthfoot.

Birds of Australia's Top End and Quiet Snake Dreaming available on
amazon.com
A second edition of Fauna of Australia¹s Top End used by the University of
NSW as a text for 12 years is now under preparation.

'It gave me huge insight into the lives' of Aboriginal Australians¹,
 Jonathon Franzen, American author, birder, conservationist (August, 2011)
on Quiet Snake Dreaming.

www.denisegoodfellow.com ( to be launched again soon).