birding-aus

Protecting your camera and optics on pelagic trips

To: <>
Subject: Protecting your camera and optics on pelagic trips
From: inger vandyke <>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:05:12 +0000
Hi Birding-Aus'ers,
This is slightly off topic but as we approach the peak period for southern
pelagics, I wrote a blog post about protecting your gear at sea.
Writing Top Ten lists is nothing new but I couldn't find one easily that
covered off on pelagic trips so I created one.
I hope you enjoy it and that some of the tips in it will get you and your gear
through another winter of going to sea.
Cheers,
Inger
http://ingervandyke.com/2012/06/top-ten-tricks-consider-when-taking-your-camera-sea/

Inger Vandyke

Professional Wildlife Photographer and Writer
Expedition Leader - Western Tibet Expedition  (16 September - 7 October, 2013)
Assistant Publicity Officer - Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association (SOSSA)
Guest Lecturer - Photography, Freelancing and Photo Journalism - Bond
University, Gold Coast, Australia

Mob:  +61 402 286 437

www.ingervandyke.com