birding-aus

Tiwi Islands- owls?

Subject: Tiwi Islands- owls?
From: Michael Todd <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:11:47 +1000
Hello all,

I have a quick question that I am hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

Can anyone confirm for me which owls occur in the Tiwi Islands of the
Northern Territory? I'm interested in owls that could be competition
for the Tiwi Islands Masked Owl. In particular I am curious about the
Barn Owl, Barking Owl and the Rufous Owl.

Cheers

Mick Todd

--
--