birding-aus

C&B vs IOC taxonomy

To: <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: C&B vs IOC taxonomy
From: John Graff <>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:11:36 +0800
Hi Paul,
Can't off the top of my head verify that is a complete list, but I'm pretty
sure the two quail-thrush splits have been accepted in the latest IOC revision
When I last checked Eastern Yellow Wagtail and Green-headed Yellow Wagtail were
lumped by IOC - I don't know if that's still the case
Cheers,John