birding-aus

Slideshows

To: <>
Subject: Slideshows
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:05:43 +1000
Good Evening Everyone

For quite a long time now I have wanted to be able to let my friends have a
easy way of looking at my trip photos and I believe that this is the perfect
solution. The other day I had a look at Greg Oakley's fantastic photos on
his Smugmug Website and I was blown away by the quality of Greg's photos
www.gregoakleywildpix.com and also the ease of watching a slideshow on this
site. Over the next few months I will put up some of my previous trips as I
have started off with my 2 trips to Thailand, Australasian Wrens and
Hummingbirds from South America. I will try and let you all know when I have
put up some more including my recent trip to East Antarctica.

Here is the link to my slideshows, pick a gallery then up in the right-hand
corner pick slideshow and don't put your cursor on the slides or it will
Pause  http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Barraimaging