birding-aus

Lesser Noddy @ Abrolhos Islands - RFI

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Lesser Noddy @ Abrolhos Islands - RFI
From: Carl Billingham <>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have been considering a trip to Western Australia this Christmas and was
hoiping to include a one day trip out to Abrolhos Islands for Lesser Noddy.

I know I have seen them on a previous tourist flight out to the islands many
years ago but I still havent positively identified one.

I have found some records of people doing 1 to 3 day charter cruises to the
islands in the Birding-Aus archives but no recent information.  Does anybody
have any suggestions for charter boat operators or would anybody else be
interested in joining me to share costs?

If so, feel free to contact me off line.

Thanks in advance,

Carl Billingham
Brisbane