birding-aus

Twitter

To: 'M & P Potter' <>, "" <>
Subject: Twitter
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:41:28 +1000
"It would be great when travelling across the country to a new birding
destination, to be able to sign up to the local Twitter account and get details
of the latest sightings."

That's if you know what the local twitter account is. Will these tweets be
relayed to Birdline?

I know that Twitter and Facebook are valuable for collecting information like
this because lots of people use them anyway and find it easy, but it does lead
to the data being more scattered and harder for others to find.

Peter Shute