birding-aus

alice springs bird watching

To: Cheryl Ridge <>
Subject: alice springs bird watching
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:32:52 +1000
Thanks for all your very welcome advice and comments. (more still welcome). I
am driving from Melbourne return, and have no set routes as of yet. One note I
should have mentioned is our beloved puppy will be coming too. (that shoots
down the Gluepot and a few others). Have just rushed out for my Tomas and Tomas
where to find birds in Australia- very happy. If anyone has travelled with
pets,would appreciate any hints re birding. Thanks again to all and have
enjoyed learning from this great forum over the last year. Mark.

Sent from my iPhone