birding-aus

OzAtlas-Atlas of Living Australia App

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: OzAtlas-Atlas of Living Australia App
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:14:04 +1000
Dear B-A,

Last year I posted about the Atlas of Living Australia project. The good folk
at the ALA project have now released an app for iPad etc., called OzAtlas which
allows you to call up information on a large percentage of Australia's Flora &
Fauna. One feature I like is that you can call up a listing of those species
that have been recorded in an area. The App is an on going project, and allows
you to enter your own sightings and so help the App. grow. Oh, and the price is
pretty good, it is free.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Sent from my iPad