birding-aus

Which Wandering Albatross?

To: Tony <>
Subject: Which Wandering Albatross?
From: Ashwin Rudder <>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:08:58 +1000
This is (I suspect) a very simplistic question, but if it is practically
impossible to separate dabbenena from gibsoni, even in the hand, what is
the basis for suggesting that speciation has occurred? Is it just a matter
of physical distance between breeding colonies? Or DNA evidence? Or
something else?

Cheers,
Ashwin