birding-aus

So whatever happened to "The Big Year"

To: "David Hair" <>, "Dave Torr" <>, "Philip Veerman" <>
Subject: So whatever happened to "The Big Year"
From: "Greg & Val Clancy" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:17:06 +1100
I also thought that the binoculars were very large and appeared heavy for birdwatchers to be using and the way that the person handled the bird caught in the mist net was not the way an experienced bander would have done. However it was, after all, just a story Nan, as our granddaughter says to my wife when she gets emotionally involved in a drama.

Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy
Ecologist and Wildlife Guide
Coutts Crossing