birding-aus

The Big Year

To: Joshua Bergmark <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: The Big Year
From: Geoff Price <>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:15:29 +1100
See it when you can Josh. It may not be quite as amusing as our Sean's ramblings :), but it's a well-made American semi-comedy about birders. I totally enjoyed it (got the DVD sent over from the states) but it's worth the admission price if it does come to our cinemas. Me, I'd rather have the DVD (like most films), but each to their own. Catch it if it's on!
PS Jack Black is most amusing!