birding-aus

Rufous Fieldwren Photograph

To: ? birding-aus <>, <>
Subject: Rufous Fieldwren Photograph
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:37:51 +1100
Hi all,
As part of my work responsibilities I have been requested to track down a
photograph (or two) of Rufous Fieldwren - preferably of the race isabellinus
but campestris (or others) would be acceptable. The photograph would be for the
NSW threatened species website
(http://www.threatenedspecies.environment.nsw.gov.au/index.aspx) and
specifically for this profile
(http://www.threatenedspecies.environment.nsw.gov.au/tsprofile/profile.aspx?id=20138).
 For external photographs copyright is acknowledged as on this link
(http://www.threatenedspecies.environment.nsw.gov.au/tsprofile/profile.aspx?id=10126)
 whereas for staff photographs they as this shows (I am better at plants than
birds and even then only just -
http://www.threatenedspecies.environment.nsw.gov.au/tsprofile/profile.aspx?id=10742).
 Image size ends up being tiny so I will resize any photographs to the required
size.

The photos would only be used for this website (unless permission given) and it
is essentially for users of the profile to get an idea of the species'
appearance.
If anyone can help let me know through the work e-mail

Cheers,
Peter

P.S. Not certain why none of the links were hyper-linked in this e-mail so
apologies up front.