birding-aus

Little Lorikeets in Adelaide?

To: <>, <>
Subject: Little Lorikeets in Adelaide?
From: Chris Steeles <>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:35:39 +1030
Hi Tony,They are very occasionally reported from up in the Clare Valley around
100km or so north of Adelaide! Haven't heard many reports from Adelaide itself?
not to say they wouldn't turn up from time to time! I'm just north of Adelaide
and we get plenty of Purple-crowned Lorikeets, but i'm yet to find any Little's
amongst them! One day hopefully!!CheersChris
Steeleschrissteelesbirding.blogspot.com