birding-aus

Bird Books for sale

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Bird Books for sale
From: John Harris <>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:40:09 +1100
Hi All,
I have been sorting out my bird book collection and have a number of
duplicates that I thought I would offer to the B-A community first of all,
rather than ebay.

The list of books is below:-

How to identify Native Birds of the Grampians, Ken Woodcock, pp 52.
(Excellent condition - brand new)

Birds of the Ballarat Region, Roger Thomas & Jack Wheeler,1983, pp 112.
(Excellent condition) - out of print

Birds of the Ballarat Region, Roger Thomas & Jack Wheeler,1983, pp 112.
(Very good condition) - out of print

A Bird Atlas of the Melbourne Region, Helen I. Aston & Rosemary A.
Balmford, 1978, pp 75 (Excellent condition, covered) - out of print

Larger Land Birds of Australia, Gordon Beruldsen, 1972, pp 64. (Condition
fair)

Smaller Land Birds of Australia, Gordon Beruldsen, 1972, pp 64. (Condition
fair)

Water Birds of Australia, Gordon Beruldsen, 1971, pp 64. (Condition fair)

Bush Books (CALM, WA): Common Birds of the South-west Forests, Carolyn
Thomson-Dans & John Hunter, 1996, pp 64. (Excellent condition - brand new)

Bush Books (CALM, WA): Australian Birds of Prey, Carolyn Thomson & John
Dell, 1998, pp 64. (Excellent condition)

The Bird Almanac: The Ultimate Guide to Essential Facts and Figures of the
World’s Birds, David M. Bird, 1999, pp.460. (Very Good condition)

Australian Waterbirds: A field guide, Richard Kingsford, 1994, pp129.
(Excellent condition)

Australian Birds their Nests and Eggs, Gordon Beruldsen, 2003, pp. 424.
(Excellent condition)

Birds of Victoria: The Ranges (2), A. J. Reid, N. J. Shaw & W. R. Wheeler,
1973, pp 88 (Fair condition)

Birds of Victoria: Rare Species (6) A. J. Reid, N. J. Shaw & W. R. Wheeler,
1975, pp 94 (Good condition)

Birds of South-eastern Australia: Farmlands (7), A. J. Reid, N. J. Shaw &
W. R. Wheeler, 1983, pp 98 (Very good condition, covered)

Birds of Heidleberg and the Yarra Valley, Warringal Conservation Society,
1981, pp 116 (Very Good Condition)

Local Birds of Bayside, Norris et al, 1995 pp 96 (Excellent Condition)

I have no reserves on these books as I would rather see them go to
interested birders, than just sit on my shelf and take up space. I am happy
to consider all offers and will notify by email to organise postage and
payment.