birding-aus

Nikon superzoom

To: "Michael Hunter" <>
Subject: Nikon superzoom
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:33:42 +1100
Yes it is lacking a few features, notably, lack of external flash ability. Lack of manual focus is definitely a minus. also, trying to shoot hand held at max zoom would call for a very steady hand.

It will be interesting to watch future developments though. Don't think I will be ditching my DSLR for one just yet.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford