birding-aus

BirdLife Melbourne Photography group outing to Mud Islands

Subject: BirdLife Melbourne Photography group outing to Mud Islands
From: Sonja Ross <>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:40:39 +1100
The BirdLife Melbourne Photography group is hoping to run an outing to Mud
Islands in Port Phillip Bay on Saturday, March 17.  We need 30 to break even at
$40 per person, and only have 26 at the moment.  If there are any keen BirdLife
members who would like to join us for the day, we would be happy for them to
join us.  The vessel can take 39 and is a catamaran which means landing is
fairly easy, up to knee height in the water at the most.  We would leave
Sorrento about 9.30 and return about 4 pm and it's a good opportunity to see
the islands and the waders looking at their best, and often some that aren't
seen at WTP.

Please email me a.s.a.p. if interested.

Sonja