birding-aus

Inisfail bird ID

To: chris sanderson <>, <>, birding-aus threads <>
Subject: Inisfail bird ID
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:30:17 +1100

Hi guys

Without seeing the undertail structure, you have to say this bird is a Leaden
Flycathcer. The first image has a lot of warm browns on the underside & also on
the upperparts that do not appear on the 2nd image. I would sy without a better
set of pics that you can go no further than a Leaden. Maybe some better pics
can be obtained...??!! Cheers Martin Cachard,Cairns,0428 782 808