birding-aus

Bird book for SE Asia

To: Ed Williams <>
Subject: Bird book for SE Asia
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 23:43:55 +1100
The wonders of modern economics. Perhaps the prices from the .co.uk are inclusive of VAT and the .com site prices are minus VAT.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

On 09/01/2012, at 11:33 PM, Ed Williams wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to jump in again but recently I've found that everything on bookdepository.com is cheaper than bookdepository.co.uk by around 10%. Not sure why as they are all delivered from the same warehouse!

Cheers,

Ed