birding-aus

Feedback on Rockjumpers PNG birding Tour July-August 2011 - Between a ro

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Feedback on Rockjumpers PNG birding Tour July-August 2011 - Between a rock and a hard place so think before you jump!
From: robert morris <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:05:05 +0000
Dave

I agree with your points!

PNG was specified as moderate to hard and a high level of fitness was required!
Only the guides and I were fit. I was 80kgs when I left and 71kgs when I got
back! But i probably walked at least 2x what the group did! Most of them were
probably larger on return as while they were having 3 course lunches I was
birding!

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia