birding-aus

Morecombe's app

To: <>
Subject: Morecombe's app
From: "Julian B" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:02:37 +1000
Greetings All

A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

 May 2012 bring all those as yet unticked species flitting before your
binoculars.

Bought myself the Morecombe app as an early Christmas present but while
toying with the various bits and pieces yesterday [my first real opportunity
to play with the gadget since purchase] I noted that under Helmeted
Guineafowl the screen shows what appears to be a grey image [not a live
link?] of an Eastern Great Egret.  Anyone else notice the anomaly?  Fay, who
did receive her's as a Christmas present, has the same incongruity.  It was
sourced from a different outlet at a different time.

Have I missed a thread dealing with this?

Cheers

Julian