birding-aus

Buying USA versus Australia

Subject: Buying USA versus Australia
From: PennyDB <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:05:30 +1100
I agree with Judy - Swarovski are wonderful. I dropped my 10 x 42s, damaging an eyepiece and knocking them out of true. Returned to Swarovski in Sydney for repair in Austria. Hannes offered and sent me a loaned pair, which arrived the day after he said they would come, and I used them with great relief and pleasure on my recent trip to Christmas and Cocos Islands. Then mine arrived back repaired with, so far, no charge, and I posted back the loaned pair. Top rate service.
I agree that the after sales service of Swarovski is excellent.

My 7 yr old, but lovingly looked-after Swarovski bins needed repair and had
to be sent by Swarovski to Austria. Mark Schleicher, from Photo Continental
Brisbane, arranged with  Hannes Nothdurfter of Swarovski Sydney, that I have
a loan pair until they arrive back. The loan pair of Swarovski arrived soon
after. They were a welcome sight and almost felt like a Christmas present.

Judy Leitch