birding-aus

FW: Marlo birds

To: <>
Subject: FW: Marlo birds
From: David Huxtable <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:16:23 +1100
Hi there at Birding Aus

I was given your details by a good friend of mine, Tim Dolby, as a place to
contact for possible bird images.

To explain, I am undertaking a small interpretive signage project for Parks
Victoria along the Snowy River Estuary in the Marlo Coastal Reserve around
Mots Beach and Frenches Narrow. The interpretive signage is telling the
stories of the habitats and wildlife in the area, and in particular the
local birds. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with, or had
access to some good quality images of the following birds that could be used
in the signage - they need to be reasonably hires.

? Superb Lyrebird
? Little Egret
? Eastern Curlew
? Little Tern
? Fairy Tern
? Azure Kingfisher
? Lewins Rail
? Other estuarine birds
? White bellied Sea eagle ­ preferably flying (I have the image I my mind of
a photo of a sea eagle flying directly towards the camera with wings
outstretched - would be fantastic)

I would appreciate any assistance you could provide in this, and look
forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers

Dave

LookEar

Interpretive Design and Displays

Melbourne
9 Stafford Street, Northcote, Victoria, 3070
T: +61 3 9489 7027

East Gippsland
PO Box 294, Mallacoota, Victoria, 3892
T: +61 3 51 580 778

M: 0419 592 886

www.lookear.net.au

The information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this message by you or at your instigation is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately and
return the original message to us.