birding-aus

eBook Management Program

To: "'Carl Clifford'" <>, "'Peter Shute'" <>
Subject: eBook Management Program
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:36:51 +1100
Carl

Can you please enlighten on how these ebooks work. They sound interesting
but I have concerns. I am unlikely to buy an ereader of some sort if the
ebooks are only marginally cheaper than or as expensive as a hard copy and
if the ebooks cannot be stored safely somewhere on a hard drive, separate
from the ereader. Can people move them around as a simple file, swap them
etc by email?

Greg Little