birding-aus

Scopes and Binoculars

To: Chris Ross <>
Subject: Scopes and Binoculars
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:19:21 +1100
There is a (fairly technical) leaflet at
http://www.boca.org.au/component/docman/doc_download/500-best-binocular-for-youwhich
describes the optics and considerations for bins - such as your age!
Important also (if you wear glasses) is eye-relief. ANd even if you do not
wear glasses now you might as you get older!