birding-aus

RFI : Wagga Wagga/Turquoise Parrots‏

To: <>
Subject: RFI : Wagga Wagga/Turquoise Parrots‏
From: Chris Steeles <>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:38:53 +1030
Hi all,
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone who has kindly given out some
great info on the areas where I can try to find Turquoise Parrots not too far
from Wagga!
Coming from South Australia the Turquoise is the only Neophema we don't get
here and with the recent run of Scarlet-chested Parrots at Gluepot the Turq is
now the only Neophema I am chasing! So with the info I have gained here, this
should put me in with a fairly good chance of finding one or two!
In return, if anyone needs some info on SA, just flick me an email and I'm
always willing to help as best I can!
Cheers
Chris Steeles
http://www.chrissteelesbirding.blogspot.com/