birding-aus

Cocos Update 10 Dec 2011

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Cocos Update 10 Dec 2011
From: Richard Baxter <>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
           Final update from Cocos and Christmas Island.

Japanese Sparrowhawk photographed circling our accommodation on Sat 10 Dec and
Eurasian Teal photographed on the wetlands on West Island on the 9 Dec 2011.

Descriptions from local residents of a possible second Mugamaki Flycatcher
present on West Island.

Over the next week I'll put together a trip report and post to birding-aus when
I arrive home late Dec.

Photos and trip report also on bird-o around the same time.

Cheers
Richard Baxter
www.birdingtours.com.au
Birding Tours to Torres Strait, Christmas Island and Cocos Islands.