birding-aus

Why I Hate Cats

To: <>
Subject: Why I Hate Cats
From: "Warren Thompson" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:36:20 +1100
True, Peter. They may care but up in this neck of the woods they don't do
anything other than caring. That doesn't cost the council money enforcing
the Companion Animal Act. I'd rather see a little less caring and a little
more action.
Warren

Yes it is a problem but you are wrong to say "no one cares"

Philip