birding-aus

Hoopoe - Carbon emissions

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Hoopoe - Carbon emissions
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:24:26 +1100
I don't know about all carbon offsets but The University of Tas has been
spent millions of dollars from carbon offset money reforesting degraded
agricultural land in the midlands of Tasmania. Even if the impact of that
is small compared with the size of the problem, it's certainly good for
Tasmanian wildlife, including Tasmanian birds.