birding-aus

The last word on Carbon

To: "'birding-aus'" <>
Subject: The last word on Carbon
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:28:24 +1100
Good Morning Everyone

                                             Well I am in trouble again!
After reading the bit on carbon footprint and the intense guilt I felt about
travelling all over the place looking and photographing birds I rang Alan
Joyce and told him this was the end of Qantas as flying was bad!! and I
would not be doing anymore business with them.  I sold my Gas guzzling
Landcruiser, disconnected the power to our house and snuck into bed where I
was sure I would be safe and there might be better prospects.  Alas my
missus told me that sex was also bad ( or was it just with me! ) so I
thought might as well curl up and die.  However the Hamburger that I had
eaten previously during the day took hold and I found myself breaking wind
constantly only to be arrested by yours in everything Green Police so can
anyone help me PLEASE??????

PS Love Ya JOYBELL, fantastic that you twitched the Hoopoe

Geoff Jones