birding-aus

Parrots

To: <>
Subject: Parrots
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:54:00 +1100
Good afternoon everyone

                                               I thought I would put a
couple of shots of Parrots that I have photographed in the past 2 years even
those common Scarlet-chested Parrots! It certainly is exciting times at
present with the Eurasian Hoopoe just being reported and I have put up a
link to a photo of one that I took in Thailand earlier this year
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=718
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/displayimage.php?album=718&pos=0> &pos=0
I was also excited about the Stejneger's Petrel that was observed and
photographed last weekend and it is a credit to Paul Walbridge, Brian
Russell, Paul Barden to have taken great photos of this species and to Greg
Roberts for the report and allowing us all to see the photos. I will
certainly be looking forward to the 2 day pelagic out of Eaglehawk in a
couple of weeks and the long journey down to Antarctica, who knows what we
will see. Anyway I am starting to waffle on like the Governor General on
Melbourne Cup day so here is the usual link for the Parrots
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0

Kindest Regards