birding-aus

White-throated Needletail-Bellawongarah NSW

To: <>
Subject: White-throated Needletail-Bellawongarah NSW
From: "Ian & Carla Jackett" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:00:42 +1100
At 9:45am today, I watched about a dozen W-T Needletail flying around the
northern side of our place. They were just above the treeline so it is
possible there were more. Two weeks ago we had some Woodswallows fly over
which I am pretty sure were Dusky going on the colour and white edge to
wing.

Regards,

Carla Jackett