birding-aus

Fw: [indo-pacific-seabirds] Call for video

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Fw: [indo-pacific-seabirds] Call for video
From: David James <>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robert Flood <>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2011 4:21 AM
Subject: [indo-pacific-seabirds] Call for video

Dear All,

We are preparing the second Guide in our series 'North Atlantic Seabirds'
called 'Pterodroma Petrels'. It includes vagrants. We have most the footage
required but are keen to supplement the following species: Trindade Petrel,
Kermadec Petrel, Cape Verde Fea's. If you have any video of these species that
can be used in the Guide, then please contact me on

Thanks,

Bob Flood

See our multimedia ID guides at www.scillypelagics.com
Check our blog at http://scillypelagics.blogspot.com/
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a new topic
Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.