birding-aus

A great way to help the Orange-bellied Parrot !

Subject: A great way to help the Orange-bellied Parrot !
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:28:43 -0700
I certainly dont want to be guilty of hi-jacking birding-aus for anything
commercial but since the Orange-belly can use every bit of help it can get I
thought I would make my mates at Birding-aus aware of a very special offer
you might want to consider.
Russell et al let me know if this doesnt work on Birding-aus and remove this
post if needed.  I feel strongly that we need to garner support for this
gorgeous little neophema while we still have them on our planet.

Here's how I am hoping to help:

Purchase your copy of *Australia Discovering the World of Parrots* from
Polytelis Media and I will send 50% of the cost of each DVD set you purchase
to Victoria Zoo's adopt an Animal program. Once I receive the paypal amount
(dont worry if you dont have paypal any credit card is fine) I will pass on
50 % to the adopted animal program. Specifying of course that it is
designated for the adopt an Orange-bellied Parrot! Just make sure that you
include on the order form where you fill out your address the abreviation
OBP at the end.

For example:
Mr and Mrs Parrot Lover
115 Casuarina Lane
Cairns, QLD 4870
OBP

So far the DVD set has received great reviews and if you have been thinking
about purchasing a set now you know the profits made from sales are going to
a great cause!

Here is where you can order:
http://polytelismedia.wordpress.com/

If you have any questions at all drop me a line at my email address

Thanks!

Don Kimball
Polytelis Media