birding-aus

Barham Ostriches?

To: "'Joshua Bergmark'" <>
Subject: Barham Ostriches?
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:08:35 +1000
Hi Joshua

The information broadcast a few months ago is that this group of Ostriches
has been known by locals in the area to be self-sustaining for at least 25
years.  So it is possible to argue that they may not have been through three
generations (another test), but it is most likely that they have.  They have
been seen with young.

Bob Cook

  _____