birding-aus

OBP RFI

To: "" <>
Subject: OBP RFI
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:35:30 +1000
Hi David and Greg,
Probably January would be best - and really the only realistic chance, I
suspect, Greg, with maybe only 35 to 50 in the wild.  We got them at Melaleuca
on New Year's Eve, about 2005, I think.

You can get most of the Tassie Endemics on Bruny Island, or around the environs
of Mt Wellington.  Search the threads in the archives, and there are lots of
directions to places to try.

Hope you (both?) have a great trip to our beautiful part of the world!

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.