birding-aus

Final 14 Top 10s

To: " Aus" <>
Subject: Final 14 Top 10s
From: david taylor <>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:38:20 +1000
My top ten birding sites ( that ive been to)

Bowra Station, Cumamulla QLD

Julatten/Mt Lewis area  NQ

Durakai State Forest via Warwick QLD

Lamington National Park QLD

Inskip Point  QLD

Wyperfield NP Victoria

Cheynes Beach WA

Mt Isa/lake Moondara QLD

Eagleby Wetlands  QLD

Capertee valley NSW

Lots of QLD, but thats where I live!

cheers

David Taylor

On 17/08/2011, at 1:29 PM, Simon Mustoe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's taken about 3 or 4 hours to complete but I've popped up the results of
> the Top 10 for all to see. We'll try to build on this, time permitting, over
> the coming weeks. It's in the 'Where to Watch' section on the menu bar, or
> follow this link: http://bird-o.com/australias-top-birding-sites/
>
> We ended up 14 top 10s ... I knew this would happen ; )
>
> I listed ALL the other suggested sites in a table below - 76 in all. A nice
> mix through the different states too.
>
> Well done everyone!
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Simon Mustoe
> Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email
>

> Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
> Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
> Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
> http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095