birding-aus

Anyone for a Scarlet-chested Parrot twitch?

To: <>
Subject: Anyone for a Scarlet-chested Parrot twitch?
From: "Peter Marsh" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:40:06 +1000
Dear Birders,
BASNA and the Murrumbidgee Feld Nats are holding an IBA seminar in Griffith on
Thursday 25th August (following the very successful seminar in Narrabri) at
which I am speaking. The thought occurred that Gluepot is only twice as far
from Sydney as Griffith so why not go on a Scarlet-parrot twitch?

If anyone is interested in joining me to share the petrol and driving I propose
to leave Sydney on Sunday 21st and will be back in Griffith on the  evening of
the 24th. I will spend Thursday in Griffith and drive back to Sydney on Friday
26th. I propose to take camping gear (sleeping mats for 2, tent for 3).

Let me know if you are interested.
Peter
Peter Crispin Marsh
82 Louisa Road